Montag, 23. Januar 2012

music

Okay let´s talk about music. Isn´t music essential for a happy life? We think it´s super important to have different music for all different stages of life. It can make you dance or it can make you cry. It can help and heal a lot.  It can capture or set free your emotions and memories. It is inspiring.
Recently each one of us went totally crazy ab out 2 pretty different artists.



Julia - LANA DEL REY


I'm listening the whole time to Lana del Reys voice. Dead-good! For sure her lips are done, but she just has such a strong aura which just captivates one. She is unique. What I love most is the melancholy of her voice. I feel I could never get tired listening to her.



Anna - JUSTIN NOZUKA

                                                                                                                                                                  
 


2 weeks ago I heard a song of Justin Nozuka for the first time through a german casting show. The act wasn´t that good but I immediately fell in love with the song and youtubed Justin. I listened to every single song of him and I was really like shocked. I always loved music and had a lot of favorite singers and songs but I never found an artist from which I honestly loved absolutely everything. I adore him so much, his creativity, his deep emotions, his ability to tell stories through a song and to sing in such a natural way. And especially I like his view on life. It is so inspiring watching interviews with him as himself beeing such a reflective but postive person. His singing feels like emotions coming out of his mouth going right into your heart. Wahoo, that sounds so cheesy, but this guy really gave my life a new meaning. It just feels like I always searched for him and his music and his attitude to life and now that I found it everything feels much deeper and more real(does that make sense?).. blabla, I just found my favorite singer/songwriter in the whole world. Justin Nozuka. Period.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen